Broadway favorite Adam Kantor is currently starring in Roundabout Theatre Company's sold-out production of the new musical Darling Grenadine.
Due to popular demand, the New York premiere of Darling Grenadine has extended its run through Sunday, March 22, 2020. Darling Grenadine opened officially on Monday, February 10, 2020 at the Black Box Theatre in the Harold and Miriam
Kantor stopped by to partake in our 10 questions series and reveal his favorite moment in the show, his mentors, and cast albums he can't live without.
1. When did you make your Broadway debut?
2. Where did you go to school?
3. What is your favorite moment in Darling Grenadine?
4. If you were stranded on a desert island, which two characters from Darling Grenadine would help you survive?
5. Who is your favorite backstage visitor during your Broadway career?
6. What is your favorite fan moment?
7. Who are your mentors in the industry?
8. Who did you look up to growing up?
9. If you had to survive on 3 cast albums for the rest of your life what would they be?
10. What 3 roles are on your performing bucket list?
Watch the video above for his answers!
Darling Grenadine features Matt Dallal as Man, Jay Armstrong Johnson as Paul, Adam Kantor as Harry, Aury Krebs as Woman, Mike Nappi as The Trumpet Player, and Emily Walton as Louise.
Roundabout Underground debuts its first new musical in a decade. When charismatic songwriter Harry falls for clever chorus girl Louise, all of Manhattan glitters with the blush of new love. But what happens when the sparkling fantasy begins to dissolve? Bubbling over with charm, wit, and whimsy, Darling Grenadine navigates the tension between romance and reality, light and dark, bitter and sweet. Featuring a vibrantly eclectic score and stirring book and lyrics by Daniel Zaitchik.